Property DescriptionCon Vista Lerici presents Orto D'Oria. In the historic center of Lericino a stone's throw from Piazza Garibaldi, the hub of the town and its activities, is located this small apartment suitable for the stay of four people. Orto D'Oria, has maintained over time all the characteristics of the houses of the 1940s by not yielding to the modernization of furnishings. You will get to see an antique sink made entirely of marble and a traditional kitchen with rustic details called "ranfò" in dialect. Located on the third floor of one of the buildings on Via Doria, practicable only on foot, the apartment will feature windows in every room. From the latter, you will be able to observe one of Lerici's historic streets, the greenery of the gardens once belonging to Admiral D'Oria, and even a small spot on the castle. Entering the house on the right, the small bathroom with shower and sink, the second door you will encounter leads to the living room consisting of two single sofa beds, TV area and entrance to the kitchen equipped with dining table for 4 people. The last room in the hallway, on the left is the master bedroom with spacious closet and bedside tables. Orto d'Oria in addition to being in a perfect location and close to all the amenities of the country, will be able to excite those who know how to look at it with the right eyes. On reservation possibility of parking space with daily supplement. The price includes:
- Completely clean delivered property
- Utilities (water, electricity and gas for kitchen use)
- Weekly beds linen and towels
- Welcome kit
- Final cleaning
- City tax
- Insurance Easyrent EuropeAssistance. No more security deposit and guarantee the EuropAssistance coverage in case of accidental damage to the property during the stay up to € 3.000,00
- Check-in after 19:00 will result in an additional cost of € 50.00.
- For the waste elimination, if not properly differentiate, will required a supplement of € 50,00.