In the ancient downtown of San Terenzo, Lerici's biggest hamlet, known for its castle overlooking the see and based on the western edge of the bay that seems to close the stretch of water in front of the village, as well as to have hosted world famous authors like Percy Bysshe and Mary Shelley, there is CasaChiara, in one of the typical ligurian alleys, just 50 meters far from the beach and comfortable to public services. The entrance is in a really bright living room with a double sofa-bed, a fully equipped kitchenette and a toilet. Then there is a cosy double bedroom and an ensuite bathroom with shower. This is a fully equipped apartment, air conditioning, washing machine, dishwasher, it is based in a really key position, close to the see and with a private fee car park not far.
he price includes:
- fully cleaned property upon arrival
- utilities (water and gas for kitchen use)
The price does not include:
- Heating/ air conditioning's lump sum of € 3,00 per night
- tourist tax of € 1,50 per every person over 12 years of age per night for the first 5 nights
- optional renting of sheets and towels of € 15,00 per person per week
- final cleaning of € 75,00
- damage deposit of € 300,00
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.